Tata TermeX Solutions
Protect from Termite, bring your house & infrastructure safe.
It is a new generation Termiticide that contains Imidaclorpid 30.5% SC. It is a systemic insecticide for control of termites in buildings, which can be, used both for pre and post construction treatment. It is first non-repellent liquid Termiticide with a unique mode of action to control even toughest subterranean termite infestations through a process called "Lateral Soil Movement". Lateral Soil Movement ensures no contamination of underground water.
- A derivative from Imidaclopid. the latest and fastest growing molecule with lethal action on termites.
- Indigenously developed, manufactured & marketed by Rallis, a trusted name in Pesticides for the last 5 decades.
- A non-repellent systematic & contact insecticide.
- Depending on soil moisture, spreads in all directions by a process called 'Latest Soil Movement', ensuring thorough soil coverage with no gaps.
- No smell. pollution or contamination of underground/well water. Completely safe, having low toxicity towards people & pets.
- Ensures nil or minimal re-treatments (<1.0%) during the first five years if treatment is carried out as per recommendations.